Do You Want to Try: Yoga for Kids is not a how-to book, but builds familiarity with the poses by relating to their animal images.
Kalsang, active and squirmy as most children are, dreams he will one day speak with animals. At night, he dreams of a teacher who shares with him the magical sound that will grant his wish. ‘Ommmm’ opens up his imagination and his dreams where he speaks to the animals, who share their secrets to their power, strength, and calm in the way they pose and stretch.
The extra benefits of this simple introduction to yoga for ages 2 to 6:
- Channels a young child’s natural energy with a simple introduction to familiar yoga poses.
- Illustrations demonstrate a child’s poses side-by-side with easy to mimic animal images.
- Affirmations based on the animal’s traits provide connection and mindfulness.
- Parents can watch their child discover the poses effortlessly and naturally.
- Gentle suggestion of the benefits of yoga for body awareness, focus, and calm suit even the youngest.
Do You Want to Try?
This book is absolutely essential for every parent who wishes to introduce their child to yoga so that he or she may have a bright and healthy future…Read More
What if we could impart natural wisdom to our kids from an early age and teach them the instinctual grace and grit of animals, the subtlety of plants, the sagacity of stones….Read More
I met Dr Lyudmila Klasanova more than a decade ago at the Centre for Eastern Languages and Cultures of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”. From the very beginning……Read More
Prof. Dr Milena Bratoeva
I am very impressed by the elegance of the illustrations. They reflect in accuracy, color and detail the world around us. The idea of creating such a yoga book…..Read More
Yoga is a universal science and art in the modern age. It is beneficial to all age groups, and kids learn it effortlessly if parents help them imbibe this beautiful life science…..Read More